[GRASS-windows] r.basin for windows [was Re: WinGrass6.5.svn-installer with selected addons]

Margherita Di Leo diregola at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 04:32:25 EDT 2011

Hi,

2011/10/13 Glynn Clements <glynn at gclements.plus.com>

> Helmut Kudrnovsky wrote:
>
> > any ideas? I don't know if python-scripts are recognised correctly in
> build
> > process.
>
> They aren't.
>
> And the rules can't simply be back-ported from 7.0 because 7.0's
> Script.make only works for Python scripts, not for shell scripts.

Sorry I am a bit confused. If I understand, there is no way to compile any
python script on grass 6 series? Is that related to windows or is platform
independent?
I tried to compile r.basin on debian and I do have problems as well. I would
have bet that it was working when i committed it, but I'm not sure at this
point.
But.. could it be a problem in the makefile? I'm not sure I wrote it
correctly. Please could anyone more experienced than me give a look at it?

Thanks,

madi