[GRASS-windows] Re: Compiling WINGrass 7.0SVN

Helmut Kudrnovsky hellik at web.de
Sat Oct 15 06:26:34 EDT 2011

>Is there any way to install that without uninstalling osgeo4wstructure and reinstalling everything?
>So just to addtionally install proj.4.

why do you want to uninstall the osgeo4wstructure?

please have a look in the osgeo4w-FAQ (http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/wiki/FAQ)
or osgeo4w-wiki (i.e. http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/ , http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/wiki/NewUserIntroduction)
for further osgeo4w-helping information.

here on my winvista-box in the osgeo4w-setup in advanced installation mode, i'm able to keep/reinstall/deinstall/update
any single package without touching any other package.

HTH
Helmut