[GRASS-windows] syntax for v.db.select run by grass.run_command

Liu, Huili HLiu at ap.org
Tue Mar 13 16:38:40 EDT 2012

Thanks Markus.
I uninstalled the old version and installed GRASS 6.4.2 from your link but I got two errors:
1. ERROR: G_getenv(): Variable LOCATION_NAME not set
2. The ordinal 63 could not be located in the dynamic link libexpat.dll.

I setup Environment Variable for LOCATION_NAME on Windows but the error 1 is still showed up. I checked libexpat.dll but I could not find it anywhere. It should come from the installation of GRASS 6.4.2, right?

-Willie