[GRASS-windows] i.ortho.photo

Cverckova, Lubica Lubica.Cverckova at hatchmott.com
Wed Oct 24 13:11:52 PDT 2012

Hi Markus,

Thanks so much for replay. I have chosen (for now) your last option to install the Cygwin environment. I believe I have successfully installed the Cygwin but having trouble to install GRASS.  I  am using directions from http://grass.osgeo.org/grass64/binary/mswindows/cygwin/#icon and stuck at part 2: GRASS GIS installation. Upon adding the user URL  http://grass.osgeo.org/grass64/binary/mswindows/cygwin I get the following error:

"UNABLE TO GET
http://grass.osgeo.org/grass64/binary/mswindows/cygwin/setup.ini.sig from <http://grass.osgeo.org/grass64/binary/mswindows/cygwin/>
"

Any ideas how to proceed further? What am I doing wrong? Do you know of someone who can help me with the installation?

I appreciate your time to respond.

Thank you, Lubica

PS: Do you know of any other GIS software packages (preferably at no cost) that enable the orthorectification of aerial images?