[OSGeo-Greek] Πρθ: Qgis2google Plugin causes Qgis crash

ΑΝΤΩΝΗΣ ΜΙΧΑΛΑΚΗΣ ant.mihalakis at yahoo.gr
Thu Sep 13 02:28:38 PDT 2012

----- Προωθημένο μήνυμα -----
Απο: ΑΝΤΩΝΗΣ ΜΙΧΑΛΑΚΗΣ <ant.mihalakis at yahoo.gr>
Προς: "qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org" <qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org>
Κοιν.: "sim at gis-lab.info" <sim at gis-lab.info>
Στάλθηκε: 12:26 μ.μ. Πέμπτη, 13 Σεπτεμβρίου 2012
Θεμα: Qgis2google Plugin causes Qgis crash

Hi All!
I have been using the Qgis2google Plugin since 2009 and I found it very usefull!
Lately I installed Qgis 1.8.0 on a new win7-64bits PC (OSGEO4W), then I downloaded this plugin from http://gis-lab.info/qa/qgis2google-eng.html as usual, but every time I try to activate it through the plugin manager, Qgis crushes (but it works perfectly without this plugin). Take in mind that the same plugin works ok on a win7-32bit Laptop (I installed it at the same time). I have noticed the same problem in a report in May 2010 archives by  Giovanni Manghi but today it is going for another Qgis version and computing platform. Is there any idea to solve the problem?
Thanks!
Antonis Michalakis, Greece