[OSGeo-Greek] Σχετ: Πρθ: Qgis2google Plugin causes Qgis crash

ΑΝΤΩΝΗΣ ΜΙΧΑΛΑΚΗΣ ant.mihalakis at yahoo.gr
Fri Sep 14 01:32:13 PDT 2012

Πράγματι Άγγελε, ο Maxim Dubinin του εργαστηρίου που το έφτιαξε (http://gis-lab.info/qa/qgis2google-eng.html)  απάντησε ότι: Hi
the correct way to solve it would be to rewrite the whole plugin in Python, but we don't have resources to do that at the moment.

We also can't keep up with rapidly changing QGIS codebase, that's why plugin stops working all the time.

We'll see what we can do, but please don't expect fast solution.

Maxim