[gvSIG-Educa] gvSig Educa Manuals

Victoria Agazzi vagazzi at gvsig.com
Thu Jul 18 01:21:11 PDT 2013

Hi Suchith, thanks for your reply and for the translating effort!!!

Regarding translations, I'll tell Mario Carrera to contact you in order
to coordinate for uploading English version to the official website of
the gvSIG Educa project, in the gvsig.org website. This is really
important in order to translate it to other languages different to
English and Spanish.

Thank you very much, and keep in contact.
Viqui-.

Victoria Agazzi
Community Manager
gvSIG Team