[gvSIG-Educa] GEOTHNK International Scenario Contest closes today

Estefanía Aguilar Moreno eaguilar at uji.es
Fri May 15 05:40:49 PDT 2015

*apologies for cross-posting*

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

>From the European GEOTHNK project (www.geothnk.eu) we would like to inform
you that our *GEOTHNK International Scenario Contest* (http://goo.gl/WhfQzm)
has come to an end.

Our designated Jury is working hard to select the best scenarios! You may
be one of the five (5) winners , who will attend the 6-day GEOTHNK Summer
School 2015 (http://geothink.ea.gr ), in Greece with *all expenses**
covered by the relevant scholarships.

Stay tuned for the results on the 29th May and thanks for participating!!

You can still be part of our GEOTHNK community platform (
http://bit.ly/15SHYHE) for creating, sharing and finding spatial thinking
tools and resources.

Regards,

- - - - - - - - - -  -

Estefania Aguilar Moreno  - AGILE www.agile-online.org
Institute of New Imaging Technologies (INIT) www.init.uji.es
Geospatial Technologies Research Group www.geotec.uji.es
<http://www.geotec.uji.es>
Espaitec 2, 5th floor
Office UB-1518
Universitat Jaume I, E-12006, Castellón de la Plana, Spain

*Scholarships include fees, travel, accommodation and meals

GEOTHNK is a funded project by the Lifelong Learning Programme of the
European Union Pr. no 543451-LLP-1-2013-1-GR-KA3-KA3MP