[Ica-osgeo-labs] Map of ICA-OSGeo Labs

Manuel Haro / LabSolZac manuel.haro at zacatecas.gob.mx
Sat Apr 20 10:02:52 PDT 2013

Hello Rafael and everyone

Is an amazing idea, I will be ready at any time when you wants to works at Hangout and the next monday we can récord our Lab vídeo and share to you.

I am sure that between next tuesday or wednesday we will have ready the website first versión

With muy best regards

Ing. Manuel Haro  - Innovación Abierta
Lab. Nal. de Software Libre / COZCyT