[Ica-osgeo-labs] [GeoForAll-UrbanScience] Announcing the release of the Open Source Online What if? planning support system

Ruslan Rainis rruslan at usm.my
Wed Jul 15 21:29:43 PDT 2015

Hi Chris,

That's great!

Many years ago we used to use What if? for one of our planning consultancy works in preparing the Klang Valley Regional Plan.

Powerful tool, but need to make some adjustments based on your data availability.

"Geoinformation Science in Transforming Education and Research for Sustainable Tomorrow and the Bottom Billions"

Regards

Ruslan