[Ica-osgeo-labs] Grant Sprint. Saturday 18th. at 9 AM

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Jul 17 23:45:55 PDT 2015

Thanks Charlie. I am sure the efforts that you and everyone  put in for this will benefit the community in future years.

Hoping Maria also wins her COST proposal. It will be a great boost to get funds to bring all members together at FOSS4G-Europe events in future years for expanding collaborations, grant sprints etc.

See you in 15 minutes.

Best wishes,

Suchith