[Ica-osgeo-labs] [OSGeo-Discuss] How to quantify the economic impact of OSGeo software? Your help needed for a research article

SERGIO ACOSTAYLARA sergio.acostaylara at mtop.gub.uy
Thu Jun 4 08:48:12 PDT 2015

Yes! ?I completely agree with that point of view. It is common practice in my country and many others. That is why I look with suspicion and distrust certain companies' (ESRI, Google) support to events organized? by OSGeo. They do not do it for free...

Sergio Acosta y Lara
Departamento de Geom?tica
Direcci?n Nacional de Topograf?a
Ministerio de Transporte y Obras P?blicas
URUGUAY