[Ica-osgeo-labs] Humble request to AAG to include Open Education principles and FOSS4G tools firmly in the ConnnectED concept to support the new Advanced Placement course in Geographic Information Science and Technology (GIS&T)

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Jun 8 16:58:01 PDT 2015

Dear Michael,

Thank you for your positive response and it is greatly appreciated.  I am ccing our colleagues in "Geo for All" who will be pleased to provide any specific inputs needed by the AP GIS&T proposal committees for this. We will keep closely following these developments and will contribute as and when needed.

Thanks again for this excellent initiative to expand geospatial education opportunities.

Best wishes,

Suchith