[Ica-osgeo-labs] Documenting OGC standards and OGC standard training

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Fri Mar 27 07:17:41 PDT 2015

All,

This probably fits into the Smart Cities basket, but I'll reinforce my thoughts a bit around Infrastructure maintenance management and sharing of data.  This is where my own expertise lies, and building open and interoperable systems for this type of data management seems like it's a nice containable topic, and fairly easy to describe to a non-user.

Bobb