Finally took a weekend on IP

Jody Garnett jgarnett at refractions.net
Sun Jul 9 17:49:57 EDT 2006

Hi Frank,

I am ending up about a half of the way through the library - but I can
see the end in site. I hope I can settle down with some good questions
and we can kick GeoTools further along the incubation process.

I am afraid I am leaving a trail of breadcrumbs (review.txt files) in
version control as the only way I can do this sort of work off line . I
imagine a perl script can be constructed to produce a large file for
more public review.

If possible I would like to borrow a couple mins this week and figure
out what next after this  IP review. I do have a strong indication from
the founder (James), and general agreement if not a vote from the PMC,
that moving the code under OSGEO copyright is a good move. Such an idea
may also serve to amuse the incubation committee for a couple of weeks.

Cheers,