[Incubator] gdal status

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Jul 19 22:26:44 EDT 2006

Cameron,

I also can be convinced either way :)  As I think about it, though, I
am leaning the other way and thinking that all outstanding issues
should be resolved to the satisfaction of the IncCom/Mentor before
graduation.  I was thinking that it could be considered sufficient to
have identified and documented the issues ... but really that is only
half the job and the issues need to be resolved.  If the project
graduates without resolving the issues, there would be less incentive
to actually resolve them.

Cheers

Paul