OSGeo Portal Project Tailoring

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Mon Mar 13 21:02:21 EST 2006

DanielB,

I would like to tailor the gdal.osgeo.org project portal to remove
various items I'm not using (or even to point them at relevant off
site resources) but I don't know how to do that.  How would that
be accomplished?

For instance, I want to drop "forums", and perhaps point the
Project Tracker off at the GDAL Bugzilla.

The broader problem I have is that the GDAL web site is generated with
Doxygen several times per day.  It isn't really practically for me to
keep updating this in Subversion partly because Doxygen seems to insist
on adding timestamps for generation at the bottom.  Any suggestions on
how to handle this?  Will gdal.osgeo.org just have a pointer on the
web page off to http://www.gdal.org/?  Should we be acting to just point
gdal.osgeo.org to www.gdal.org?