Official Documents / Meeting

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Mon May 8 10:14:28 EDT 2006

Paul / Daniel,

I see you have made substantial progress on the documents at:

   http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Official_IncCom_Documents_%28status%29

Do you consider them ready to present for voting?  I'm a bit concerned that
even if they are, it is unlikely that folks have had time to review them.

In light of that, I would like to defer our next incubator meeting *another*
week, but exhort everyone to review the documents listed above and discuss
anything about them that they aren't happy with.

I will make myself available in #osgeo IRC from 2:00pm to 3:00pm this
afternoon (our meeting slot) for anyone wanting to informally discuss
the documents, project progress or other incubation topics.

I have setup the agenda for the next meeting in the wiki at:

   http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/IncCom_Meeting6

Please feel free to add agenda items to it.