Branding/Sales information required in Graduation Template

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 16:29:25 EDT 2006

Jody made some very good points about the need for projects to provide
information for Branding/Sales as part of graduation.

This requirement is not in the graduation template which means that
Mapbuilder has not addressed it. (We do have some information, but
probably not enough).

It would be great if the Viscom could provide input into the Graduation
Template. I see this as being on the critcal path for getting Mapbuilder
to graduate.

--
Cameron Shorter
http://cameron.shorter.net