[Incubator] Official FDO Application for Incubation

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 20:54:56 EST 2007

I've had a quick skim over this project and it seems to address a
similar use to the data objects provided by http://geotools.org data
objects and http://geoapi.sf.net . (Both implemented in Java - although
I think the GeoAPI project aims to be a cross language API).

Would it be appropriate or desirable for FDO to align with GeoAPI?

--
Cameron Shorter
Systems Architect, http://lisasoft.com.au