[Incubator] Motion: MapGuide To Graduate Incubation

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Mon Feb 12 23:06:18 EST 2007

Folks,

Ok, pursuant to Daniel's recommendation, and our discussion in the
meeting, I'm opening a motion on MapGuide graduating.  I'll leave the
voting open till next Monday February 19th.

Motion:
    I move that the Incubation Committee recommend MapGuide to the
    OSGeo board for graduation from incubation with Bob Bray as project
    liason to the board.

Please feel free to comment by email on it's readiness and when you are
comfortable with a position voting -1, -0, 0, +0, or +1.  Do some research!