[Incubator] New Projects - TODO

Jeroen Ticheler Jeroen at Ticheler.net
Fri Jan 19 17:19:30 EST 2007

Thanks Frank,
I will work on this in the coming weeks. I've started discussing some
steps with Jody and do not see a major bottleneck in the process
except for freeing up the time required :-) I think there's only 1
code issue to be resolved and we are thinking about the required
solution.
Have a good weekend,
Jeroen