[Incubator] Wake up call

Jeroen Ticheler Jeroen at Ticheler.net
Thu May 10 09:04:30 EDT 2007

Hi all,
Same for us I would say. We're about there, but are busy with getting
a version 2.1 finished and that takes the attention. The incubation
comes second until we finished the release I estimate. We moved to
use the TRAC and moved the community website. We considered moving to
the SVN, but with Arnulf's threat I'll reconsider that move ;-)
Ciao,
Jeroen