[Incubator] Wake up call

Jody Garnett jgarnett at refractions.net
Wed May 23 19:56:28 EDT 2007

Yawn :-)

Spring is here - amazing.

I have been acting as the mentor for GeoNetwork and am pleased with the
progress if not the communication (when I email each month stuff
happens, and they are near being complete, but it does not seem to be a
focus for the community ... if I understand their procedures correctly
they set their focus once a year)....

Near as I can tell the code providence review is the remaining task -
and their are no known issues getting that done other than time.

How am I doing Jeroen? Did I miss anything ...
Jody