[Incubator] Motion for MapServer to graduate incubation

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 17:17:03 EST 2008

+1
I've reviewed the incubation docs, referenced and they look good to me.
I usually find an issue during this review process, so congratulations
to the mapbuilder team, you seem to have done an excellent job.

Just to prove I've read top to bottom, I suggest updating the following
line which doesn't seem to answer the question asked.  This is a small
issue and doesn't affect my vote.
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/MapServer_incubation_status

"Have issues raised in the provenance review been adequately addressed?
    indicate outstanding issues."

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Systems Architect