[Incubator] OSSIM Incubation Graduation

Richard Gould rwgould at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 12:23:58 EST 2008

Hi all,

I believe the time has come for OSSIM to graduate from incubation.
Since they first joined the incubator, the project's infrastructure
and accessibility has evolved considerably.

The incubation status page is here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/OSSIM_incubation_status

The provenance review is very brief, but the code has been reviewed.
The only remaining issue is that not all of the files had proper
headers. This is being resolved at the moment.

The review is here:
http://trac.osgeo.org/ossim/wiki/ossimprovenance

The other relevant documents for incubation can be found here:
http://trac.osgeo.org/ossim/wiki/GovernanceAndCommunity

The project is rather open and maintains public dialog on the mailing
list. There is also a substantial user base, and the PSC is
represented by diverse businesses.

Unless the committee would like to wait until adding headers to all of
the source code is finished, I would like to submit a motion for the
graduation of OSSIM.

Richard