[Incubator] Motion: MetaCRS to enter Incubation

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Fri Sep 12 11:53:41 EDT 2008

Daniel Morissette wrote:
> Howard Butler wrote:
>>
>> On Sep 8, 2008, at 5:28 PM, Frank Warmerdam wrote:
>>
>>> Motion: The MetaCRS project shall enter OSGeo incubation with Frank
>>> Warmerdam
>>> as project representative, and Daniel Morissette as project mentor.
>>>

> +1

Folks,

Unfortunately, this motion had not gained any support (beyond my own)
by last night, so I've had to defer it from the board agenda today.

I'll let the motion voting run through till tuesday.

I am a bit disappointed at the limited and late support.  I might note
that this project brings PROJ.4, CS-Map, proj4js and libgeotiff into
OSGeo - some fairly important components for other projects.