[Incubator] java-collab svn repo

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com
Wed Jul 8 05:01:59 EDT 2009

I'm +1 for creating a svn repository.

I also think that you should create the bare essentials for a project,
which would at least be:
* A web page describing the project, which could be a wiki, or trac
page. I don't see it being necessary to add the project to osgeo labs as
Geotools is already a graduated OSGeo project.

* I suspect you would also want an issue tracker, (which could be
provided by osgeo), but this is not essential.