[Incubator] java-collab svn repo

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 18:45:52 EDT 2009

Just an udpate Frank.

We decided to go with your recommendation - and will be collaborating in:
- http://svn.osgeo.org/geotools/trunk/spike/

Under the existing GeoTools code contribution agreement. We will
settle on governance etc as the experiment proceeds.

We will keep your idea of a custom committer list on the table - at
the moment we do not require this.

Jody