[Incubator] cleaning house

Arnulf Christl (WhereGroup) arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Sun Oct 25 07:20:58 EDT 2009

One core thing about incubation is to get people use OSGeo infrastructure
as it will enhance inter project communication and provide more
transparency. The overhead in creating an OSGeo Wiki account is sort of
not so big.

I still think that it is a good idea to ask of projects that they maintain
their incubation status page up to date on a regular basis and that they
also update the code provenance page. It is not asking too much.

Regards, Arnulf.