[Incubator] New Incubation Applicant: GeoServer

Tyler Mitchell tmitchell.osgeo at shaw.ca
Mon Sep 14 00:49:10 EDT 2009

It's great to see this application, knowing the commitment of the team behind it!

One minor question I have.. I'm curious if the GeoServer team has any thoughts or plans to change copyright to OSGeo.  The question comes up every few months, generally speaking, when I'm discussing OSGeo projects with others.  Any plan (short or long term) to change it or modify it at all?

Best wishes,
Tyler