[Incubator] Re: Is rasdaman suitable/ready for OSGeo incubation?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 16:14:52 EST 2010

Thank you Pieter,
I think your comments are very valuable, especially as the path you
followed is similar to what Peter is proposing. (Ie a business building
an Open Source project from scratch, rather than an volunteers who
convert a hobby project into a robust business model).

Peter, if Pieter is willing, I expect you would do well to pick his
brain for ideas on building your our marketing strategy and business
model. (Geomajas have done a great job with their marketing).

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Solutions Manager

Think Globally, Fix Locally