[Incubator] deegree incubation progress - who has the ball?

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 01:49:28 EST 2010

When we last checked in on the incubation progress for deegree - we
were all a bit distracted with FOSS4G (indeed this mailing list was
quiet). I know the deegree team has had their hands full focused on
deegree 3 and have been kind in not pestering us for suggestions or
action.

So near as I can tell the ball is firmly in our court. I have had a
couple of IRC discussions since October, and reviewed some of the
degree website and documentation with Frank. Is there anything more
for us to do?