[Incubator] deegree incubation progress - who has the ball?

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 03:07:03 EST 2010

Oh dear; I thought I had done that back in October.

I reiterate my recommendation; deegree has done everything we have asked as part of the incubation process. In particular their presentation IP issues is very clear and easy to follow. I also liked the transparency of their development process (in meeting notes were clear with action points and so forth).

The only issues raised have been concern about the breadth of organisations associated with the project.  This was expressed as both a business process concern (not sure if it something we actually try to review in the incubation process); and in terms of the comfort level of the incubation committee.

In the last incubation meeting it was decided to give the committee time to both review the documentation and ask any additional questions of the deegree team.

I have not seen any progress on either of these fronts; my recommendation still stands.

Jody