[Incubator] Motion: deegree incubation graduation

Judit Mays mays at lat-lon.de
Thu Jan 14 06:38:15 EST 2010

Thanks, Arnulf, for the additional notes regarding the PSC members list.
I will see to have it fixed by the beginning of next week.

I think the reason for "draft status" of the Manifest was that we were
waiting whether incubation committee members came up with objections of
some sort. We wanted to make clear that we could change parts of the
document if requested to (and those requests being in line with deegree
community). If no objections turn up during this 7 day period we would
remove the "draft".

Greetings,
Judit