[OSGeo-Discuss] Re: [Incubator] Defining the Marketingrequirements for OSGeo Incubation

Bob Basques Bob.Basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Mon Nov 8 09:53:14 EST 2010

All,

This little piece has been nagging at me during this whole thread.  Rules based on a project that didn't use the rules.  (so to speak  :c)

I mean, if I just need to start under the OSGEO umbrella, and then everything is all "incubated", well, I can work with that system.  :c)

(as and example . . .) My project(s) might get a little convoluted though as I keep partnering with different groups as we go around the incubation requirements (pure as an example)

bobb

. . .
 Did the OSGeo Live project ever incubate at
all? Should be easy, maybe you want to apply?