[Incubator] Motion: Recommend GeoMajas for graduation

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Oct 27 15:40:56 EDT 2010

Paul Spencer wrote:
> I move that the Incubation Committee recommend GeoMajas to the OSGeo board
> for graduation from incubation at the next OSGeo Board Meeting.

Folks,

As Incubator chair I declare this motion passed with the amendment that
Pieter De Graef is named as project liason for GeoMajas (ie. VP, GeoMajas).
The motion has had the support of of Paul Spencer, Frank Warmerdam, Arnulf
Christl, Cameron Shorter, Jody Garnett, Jorge Sanz, Judit Mays, and
Julien-Samuel Lacroix.

The final step is for the board to approve the recommendation at it's next
board meeting.  I will take care of raising the topic there.