[Incubator] status of rasdaman OSGeo incubation?

Peter Baumann p.baumann at jacobs-university.de
Thu Sep 16 04:39:51 EDT 2010

Hi list,

like with Geomajas (see recent mail) we experienced FOSS4G as an
exciting exchange of ideas. As a consequence, let me raise again the
issue of rasdaman incubation.

Our application was confirmed in May 2009, the resp. ticket is
http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/553. We like to think that we have
everything ready for checking, in particular all licence stuff is well
documented.
Bruce Bannerman has agreed to be our mentor.

Hence, what is missing from your perspective for entering incubation?

INTERGEO fair is ante portas (3 weeks) where we will present rasdaman,
and it would be great to be able to mention at least that we are in
incubation.

Thanks a lot for considering.

Regards,
Peter

--
Dr. Peter Baumann
    mail: p.baumann at jacobs-university.de
    tel: +49-421-200-3178, fax: +49-421-200-493178
    www.rasdaman.com, mail: baumann at rasdaman.com
"Si forte in alienas manus oberraverit hec peregrina epistola incertis ventis dimissa, sed Deo commendata, precamur ut ei reddatur cui soli destinata, nec preripiat quisquam non sibi parata." (mail disclaimer, AD 10xx)