[Incubator] Revisiting incubation graduation criteria

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 15:22:16 EDT 2010

For that to be acceptable I would like to see the live dvd nail down what is expected.

We could also phrase this as asking project have a representative available for osgeo initiatives, such as live dvd, education committee etc. For a project based on a mobile device the conversation could be very short; to the effect that it can not be included on the osgeo live project?

Jody