[Incubator] Motion: MapFish Incubation Graduation

jm.deegree at web.de jm.deegree at web.de
Sat Aug 13 01:59:40 EDT 2011

Am 11.08.2011 17:08, schrieb Daniel Morissette:
> *** MOTION ***
>
> The Incubation Committee recommends the MapFish project for graduation
> from incubation with Eric Lemoine designated as the project liaison to
> the board.
>
> *** ***
after reading through all the mails on the MapFish incubation
discussion, and checking the incubation documents, the code provenance
review and also a short visit to mapfish.org and the wiki, I have the
impression that I can happily vote with

+1 Judit

side note: is there a way of getting back to the main page of
mapfish.org once you start accessing the documentation other that by
editing the URL? an image linking back to the start might be helpful