[Incubator] Incubation Meeting 15 Minuets

Jeroen Ticheler jeroen.ticheler at geocat.net
Wed Nov 23 07:22:47 EST 2011

Thanks Jody and Jorge!
As Jorge wrote, the only thing that is still pending to complete the incubation is the code review. The community is going strong as far as I'm concerned and has made lots of good changes over time to be more inclusive and open in its day to day management. I have had fairly regular contact with Jorge on the process, which is mainly slow due to a lack of resources to do the code review. Much depends on Jorge's efforts here. Overall my hope is that with v2 also graduation can be fast for the project.
Kind regards,
Jeroen
(gvSIG incubation mentor)