[Incubator] Project Graduation Checklist

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 06:11:06 EST 2011

A year ago, I took on an action (in slow time) to update the Incubation
checklist in line with comments from Incubation Committee meeting 14.

With incubation activity moving forward again, I've been inspired to
follow through on this task.

You can see a revised proposal for updates to the Graduation Checklist here:
wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Project_Graduation_Checklist

Comments welcomed.
Jody, can you please add this to the agenda of the next InCom meeting.
(Note that I'm not awake for this meeting, so would prefer to receive
comments via email)

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Director