[Incubator] dated project badges

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Wed Oct 19 15:03:09 EDT 2011

On 11-10-17 08:41 PM, Jody Garnett wrote:

> Indeed I am more interested in the dated incubation badges (as a way of
> gently and publicly reminding projects how long they are taking).

I agree that it might help to have a clearer distinction between
graduated and incubating projects. I don't know if a badge would do the
trick since projects may just not show the badge on their website anyway.

Perhaps a small step in this direction would be in changing the way
incubating projects are presented/listed on the http://www.osgeo.org/
website (the current green box besides the name of incubating projects
probably doesn't tell much to new visitors).

--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/