[Incubator] incubation from nothing?

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 13:06:44 EDT 2011

 Hey Guys do we have any good references for people that are considering taking an internal project open source? I had two inquiries during the conference...

It is not exactly in our mandate in the incubation committee (as we try and recognise project that are all set up; and check that things are in order - and help out if needed). That is slightly different projects that have not started out at all (as there is nothing for us to check).

I feel that aiding this process would be very much in keeping with OSGeo goals; can any one recommend a good venue?