[Incubator] meeting scheduling for March

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 21:31:03 EST 2012

Just a reminder that we will set up a meeting for mid March. I assume the "usual" timeslot will work for everyone (middle of the month monday etc…).

I will try and have an IRC breakout session with Cameron with respect to the checklist page; and make sure it is in shape to be approved prior to the meeting.

Please note we will not be discussing the content of the checklist in the meetings - only review and approve. So if you want to provide your input please discuss on email, set up an IRC breakout session, or otherwise participate. When we last went over this we got a bit stuck over things such as "IP", "downloads" and so on.

Cheers,