[Incubator] About incubation application

nicolas bozon nicolas.bozon at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 00:41:31 EST 2012

Dear IncCom,

I would like to learn a bit more on the status of the ZOO-Project
incubation application.

We created the ticket on 11/08/11, it can be seen here
http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/828

and our answers to the questionnaire here:
http://www.zoo-project.org/trac/wiki/OSGeoIncubation

Then, during the last 2011 inccom irc meetings, our mentor and incubation
application 'champions' were clearly identified i think.
This was also confirmed through emails, but does not appear in the
application, as these two points are not asked in the questionnaire.

How should we follow up from our side ?
Should we reapply maybe ?

Many thanks in advance for any advice.

Best regards,