[Incubator] Incubation Committee meeting Monday 17th

Arnulf Christl arnulf at osgeo.org
Fri Jan 13 19:00:55 EST 2012

On 01/13/2012 06:05 AM, Cameron Shorter wrote:
> On 12/01/12 23:46, Daniel Morissette wrote:
>> I agree that we should avoid implying that we had a formal
>> legal/lawyer review. Perhaps the "Legal" section could be named
>> "Intellectual Property and License"?
> Good idea, I've updated the title in the wiki with "Intellectual
> Property and License"

2Ct sideways: ...if at all possible I would try to avoid using the term
"Intellectual Property" in official statements because it is a malicious
Meme. Simply by using it we subscribe to the concept. But Open Source
does not function on "intellectual property" (if I ever have to use it,
I at least put it in quotes).

Best regards,
Arnulf

--