[Incubator] Invitation Repsonse

Landon Blake sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 10:47:13 PDT 2012

Jody:

It looks like the Geoserver Project will be a good fit for me. I've
subscribed to the user and developer mailing lists for Geoserver. I'll
post and introduction later today and will ask them where they are at
with the incubation process.

I'll let you know if I bump into another OSGeo mentor who is helping
them through the process. Otherwise, you can put me down as the mentor
for GeoServer.

I'll check back in when I've heard from the Geoserver folks.

Thanks for allowing me to participate.

Landon