[Incubator] [rasdaman-dev] Incubation Meeting Tomorrow - July 23rd

Peter Baumann p.baumann at jacobs-university.de
Sun Jul 22 06:18:34 PDT 2012

Jody, Bruce,

rasdaman meantime has scanned the code wrt licence issues, but we still need to
consolidate results into [0]. Ohloh [1] has proven helpful here.
Further, a lot of progress has been made on the development side, see the commit
logs [2].

I am in Brasil currently and cannot participate, will try to find someone else
instead for tomorrow.

-Peter

[0] http://rasdaman.eecs.jacobs-university.de/trac/rasdaman/wiki/OSGeoCodeProvenance
[1] http://www.ohloh.net/p/rasdaman
[2] http://rasdaman.eecs.jacobs-university.de/trac/rasdaman/patchmanager

On 07/22/2012 10:16 AM, Jody Garnett wrote:
> Incubation meeting 19 is scheduled for tomorrow, you can catch up on the
> agenda here (or perhaps add to it?):
>
> - http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/IncCom_Meeting19
>
> Meeting time: Australia 11pm India 6:30pm Europe 3pm America 9am
> <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2012&month=07&day=23&hour=13&min=0&sec=0&p1=47&p2=87&p3=179&p4=44%5D>
>
> We are checking in with projects that we have not heard from in a while; and
> are looking to rustle up additional volunteers. The meeting takes place on the
> public #osgeo channel and is open to all (voting is limited to committee members).
>
> We currently have the following projects in incubation:
> - GeoMoose <http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GeoMoose_Incubation_Status>
> - GeoServer <http://geoserver.org/display/GEOS/OSGEO+incubation+questionnaire>
> - gvSig <http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GvSIG_Incubation_Status>
> - MetaCRS <http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/MetaCRS_Incubation_Status>
> - Opticks
> - rasdaman <http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Rasdaman_Incubation_Status>
> - Zoo-Project
>
> If you are a member of these projects please drop in and participate.

Dr. Peter Baumann
    mail: p.baumann at jacobs-university.de
    tel: +49-421-200-3178, fax: +49-421-200-493178
    www.rasdaman.com, mail: baumann at rasdaman.com
"Si forte in alienas manus oberraverit hec peregrina epistola incertis ventis dimissa, sed Deo commendata, precamur ut ei reddatur cui soli destinata, nec preripiat quisquam non sibi parata." (mail disclaimer, AD 1083)