[Incubator] Vote: GeoMoose Graduation

Bruce Bannerman bruce.bannerman.osgeo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 20:48:23 PDT 2013

+1

I can see what appear to be good open processes for contribution, PSC etc.

The documented meeting notes over an extended period of time supports this.

The issue of license is difficult to follow through the document. It would
be better to get this clarified on the wiki with a *very* clear statement.
I noted Cameron's concerns on documentation license and Bob's response. I
personally would have preferred to see an appropriate Creative Commons
license for the documentation.

The wiki page [1] link to ticket #180 actually points to #190.

Bruce

[1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GeoMoose_Incubation_Checklist